1. The current system is unsustainable. It Is undemocratic and unjust. We need alternatives; this is where we work towards them.
2. We are of all ethnicities, backgrounds, genders, generations, sexualities, abilities and faiths. We stand together with occupations all over the world.
3. We refuse to pay for the banks’ crisis.
4. We do not accept the cuts as either necessary or inevitable. We demand an end to global tax injustice and our democracy representing corporations instead of the people.
5. We want regulators to be genuinely independent of the industries they regulate
6. We support the strike on 30 November and the student action on 9 November, and actions to defend our health services, welfare education and employment, and to stop wars and arms dealing.
7. We want structural change towards authentic global equality. The worlds resources must go towards caring for people and the planet, not the military, corporate profits or the rich.
8. We stand in solidarity with the global oppressed and we call an end to the actions of our government and others in causing oppression
9. This is what democracy looks like. Come and join us!
10. This is just the beginning.